I have been getting mesages to share what my meals consist of and what exercises I do.
Firstly I'll like to mention that i am a beginner at this and that's why I need you all to advise me on anything that has worked for you. All useful opinions are very welcomed *wink*.
Secondly, one of the things i have discovered so far is that every little change counts.
- I now cook with olive oil
- I take out the yoke from the egg
- I use soy milk instead of full cream milk
- I substituted white bread for wheat bread
- I don't miss breakfast
- I reduced my carbohydrate intake
- I take green tea often
- I take a lot of fruits( still working on the Vegs)
- I use wheat pasta instead of the regular white pasta.
- I opted for the salty popcorn and water when I went to the movies on Monday .
- I drink a lot of water.
Am also proud of my ability to say NO!!! My friend ordered this yummy looking club sandwich and kept trying to make me eat it. Literally Begging me to eat !! See me see trouble o.
Anyways,Here is what my meals looked like for the past week .