Wednesday 19 December 2012

What's been up with me.

Trust me its hard keeping to my diet this season. There is so much going on and keeping track needs much more effort . Enough of my ranting, I'll look on the brighter side of the season (gifts). I already Got a nice hamper and a wristwatch( I expect more, keep em coming ;) . Funny enough the hamper is a really nice one with so many goodies, but luckily for me not only edible things are in the hamper and a few healthy things are in it.
I have also found the perfect Christmas gift for myself -INSANITY(the 60 days total body conditioning workout plan), Jillian Michael's 30 days shred and Jillian Michael's shred it with weights DVDs yah!!!! Am so excited, can't wait to try them out. I'll keep you post.

Xoxo








2 comments:

  1. I loove ur xmas gifts 4 u. Pls come 2 festac so we can try dem out 2geda:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Bili U̶̲̥̅̊ had a really merry one, am green with envy...how abt I wear d wristwatch 4 d 1st half of d year and give it back to U̶̲̥̅̊ later 4 d 2nd half...there's love in sharing wink!... Wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ a merrier new year sweetie, pls stick to dat diet, come wat may~ Sefey

    ReplyDelete