Saturday 19 January 2013

Monthly weigh-in

Hello peeps, so today would make it the 11th week into my weight loss journey.

So far it's been fun and rewarding, though progress has been slow (I blame December ) but I believe that slow and steady wins the race.

Oh well i weighed myself today and i wasn't very impressed because i expected more :( . I now weigh 114.10kg compared to my starting weight of 122kg. That's a difference of 7.9kg. I'm soooo sad, I thought I would have lost at least 13kg by now. I am yet to measure myself, to know if I have lost inches off my frame (hopefully ) I will keep you posted.

Anyhoo, I saw this picture on instagram and I thought to share it because it makes a lot of sense, also it motivates me to keep pushing, no matter how slow my weight loss is. " it took weeks,months or even years to gain this weight, so don't expect it to disappear overnight, it's not magic"
One major thing I have learnt is my diet is 80% of the work and exercise is 20%. If I don't eat clean, I am wasting my time.

So over to you guys, if you have any suggestions on how I can drop the pounds faster please drop a comment below. Thanks peeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment